port agency services
HOW WE CAN HELP
TRAMP SHIP AGENCY SERVICE
We provide agency services and shipping expertise to local and foreign ship owning, trading, and industry interests. We ensure vessels a fast turnaround, covering bunkering, stores, spares and repairs, attending to crew matters and carrying out all captains’ room activities with maximum efficiency at the lowest possible cost.
The Shipping department offers a full range of agency services to ship and cargo owners. Our company acts on behalf of ship operators and charterers and represents them during berthing arrangements and pier reservation, inward and outward custom clearances, coordination of cargo operations in the port, payment of port dues and handling of requests of ship, crew and passengers.
WE HANDLE BOTH WET & DRY CARGO SHIPS AT ALL PORTS IN SRI LANKA
Our operations team is well organized under the mentioned categories and has the capability to handle all types of ships.
- General Cargo Ships / Bulkers / Tankers
- Gas Carriers / Cruise Ships / Yachts / Tugs and Barges
STEVEDORING & OTHER SERVICES
- We ensure the best-negotiated deals through the best installation companies for our principals based on our local relationship.
- Our team is committed to ensuring that every task is handled promptly and efficiently, keeping customer service as our priority.
- We also have a panel of approved surveying firms to provide surveying and monitoring services to avoid claims and disputes.
PROJECT CARGO AND OTHER FREIGHT HANDLING
- International air and sea freight forwarder
- Distribution Management
- Inward and outward cargo handling and door-to-door services
- of Transport
- Loading and unloading containers
- Handling the weight lifting project
- Other value-added services
We are an extension of the principal’s office and all work is done very quickly. Provide item-wise proforma D/A detailing all explanatory notes for easy understanding. We provide detailed guidelines for masters and teachers in getting agency nominations. Chief operating staff.
We place great emphasis on continuous and accurate reporting to our superiors of all shipboard activities in port. When the vessel departs, we lose no time in sending departure reports along with all the documents like NOR, SOF, and copy of B/L, survey report, etc. We will take all advice from our principal regarding the issue in advance. B/L and D/O; Properly guide the master to make the required entryStatements of B/L and SOF.
Visas can be obtained on arrival, for any nationality provided, port agents guarantee. SAGAR SHAKTHI will send shipping confirmation letters and Ok To Board.
- About 32 km from Colombo Commercial Port / Colombo International Airport (via Katunayake –
- Colombo Expressway) / Driving time 35 minutes
- Galle Sea Port / Approx 152 KM (via Southern Expressway) / Driving Time 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Trincomalee Sea Port / 243 KMs / Ambepussa – Trincomalee Expressway via Kurunegala / Driving Time 5 Hours 15 Minutes
- Hambantota MRMR Port / 257 km (via Southern Expressway) / Driving time 4 hours 15 minutes
Yes and all necessary services can be arranged.
Yes and all types of bunker series can be supplied by shore-based multiples, bunker barges, and tanker trucks.