To be more effective in current security risk solutions, our special operations team is available 24 hours a day at OPL Galle/Colombo port to connect security companies worldwide with their sea marshals and equipment. We assist armed and unarmed security escort teams to embark/disembark at seaports and clear Sea Marshals through necessary customs/immigration formalities at airports.
Most vessels regularly plying the international shipping route near OPL Galle/Deundara Point, bordering the southern coast of Sri Lanka, benefit from our agency services at four selected meeting points 8 to 12 miles apart. By availing of OPL services with the following.
SEA MARSHAL HANDLING
HANDLING OF SAFETY EQUIPMENT
ACCOMMODATION AND OTHER FACILITIES
- Berth charges do not apply.
- No major deviations from major shipping routes.
- Port officials and other authorities will not board the vessel.
- No port call is registered and the vessel can proceed as soon as services are completed.
- The vessel is still operational and serviceable, so there is no need for a vessel to anchor.
- Our team is always happy to provide exceptional services to facilitate the completion of your Sea Marshal role.
- Flight arrangements can be made upon request.
Visas can be obtained on arrival, for any nationality provided, port agents guarantee. SAGAR SHAKTHI will send shipping confirmation letters and Ok To Board.
- About 32 km from Colombo Commercial Port / Colombo International Airport (via Katunayake –
- Colombo Expressway) / Driving time 35 minutes
- Galle Sea Port / Approx 152 KM (via Southern Expressway) / Driving Time 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Trincomalee Sea Port / 243 KMs / Ambepussa – Trincomalee Expressway via Kurunegala / Driving Time 5 Hours 15 Minutes
- Hambantota MRMR Port / 257 km (via Southern Expressway) / Driving time 4 hours 15 minutes
Yes and all necessary services can be arranged.
Yes and all types of bunker series can be supplied by shore-based multiples, bunker barges, and tanker trucks.