port terminal handling operations
Operational efficiency is the key factor in increasing the productivity of container terminals and it is our intention to join hands with terminal operators to support them through our highly experienced and qualified Port Terminal Management Team (PTMT).
It is necessary to mention that we are highly qualified and well-trained physical job trainers and not industry-related employees for practical job training for existing employees of port terminals.
All our team members are highly skilled, qualified and experienced in terminal handling
- Terminal managers
- Gantry Crane
- Straddle carrier/Switch Crane Operators
- Ship planners
WHO CAN SIGN A CONTRACT WITH PTMT?
- Port authorities
- Private Terminal Operators
- Subcontractors of Terminal Operators
- Manpower companies
- Supporting port terminals
WHY SAGAR SHAKTI PORT TERMINAL MANAGEMENT TEAM?
- Productivity is ensured while providing on-the-job training to existing employees.
- 24 x 7 standby team to assist vessels upon arrival at any time of the day.
- Controlling all operations of the terminal under local laws and regulations.
Our PTMT supports its principals with their ship gear as well as ashore. We have well-experienced trainers to conduct training sessions on container and bulk/general cargo vessels guaranteed to increase productivity at terminals. Our management team consists of a team of special ship planners to pre-plan cargo operations and this will direct the terminal to a master plan to organize the necessary equipment for the fast turnaround of ships
Services We Offer
We Will Be Operational Immediately And Will Do All The Work As An Extension Of The Principal’s Office. Provide Detailed Item-Wise Proforma D/A With All Explanatory Notes For Easy Understanding. We Provide Detailed Guidance For Principals And Operational Staff In Obtaining Corporate Nominations.
Focus On Continuous And Accurate Reporting Of All Vessel Activities In Port To Our Superiors. When The Vessel Departs, We Lose Time To Send The Departure Reports Along With All Documents Like NOR, SOF, Copy Of B/L, Survey Report, Etc. L And D/O; Appropriately Guide The Master To Enter Required Statements In B/L And SOF.
Visas can be obtained on arrival, for any nationality provided, port agents guarantee. SAGAR SHAKTHI will send shipping confirmation letters and Ok To Board.
- About 32 km from Colombo Commercial Port / Colombo International Airport (via Katunayake –
- Colombo Expressway) / Driving time 35 minutes
- Galle Sea Port / Approx 152 KM (via Southern Expressway) / Driving Time 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Trincomalee Sea Port / 243 KMs / Ambepussa – Trincomalee Expressway via Kurunegala / Driving Time 5 Hours 15 Minutes
- Hambantota MRMR Port / 257 km (via Southern Expressway) / Driving time 4 hours 15 minutes
Yes and all necessary services can be arranged.
Yes and all types of bunker series can be supplied by shore-based multiples, bunker barges, and tanker trucks.